Nature's Way Aloe Vera Gel & Juice contains approximately two hundred nutrients. These nutrients include amino acids, enzymes, polysaccharides, and sterols which support the digestive and immune systems. Aside from internal health, Aloe Vera Gel & Juice, Whole Leaf Juice may provide nutrients which help maintain healthy skin appearance and cell functioning.
Aloe Vera Gel & Juice by Nature's Way is processed from aloe plants certified organically grown. The cold-processing method, used to obtain the components of this product, yields a remarkable 99.7% pure Aloe. Aloe Vera Gel & Whole Leaf Juice is bottled using a nitrogen technique which preserves potency and prevents oxidation.
Distributed or manufactured from Nature's Way. See more Nature's Way products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Promoting Healing
- Regulating Bowel Movements
- Relieving Nausea
- Relieving Indigestion
- Improving Gastric Juices
- Enhancing Immune Function
- Regulating Blood Sugar
- Cleansing Colon
- Relieving Constipation
- Improving Skin Tone
- Acid Reflux
- Minor Injuries
- Gas & Bloating
- Poor Skin Tone
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: can aloe vera juice help to cure after brain surgery due to blood clot. esp for those left hand cant move or raise up?
- A: The aloe vera may have the ability to decrease blood clotting it is something best discussed with your physician especially when surgery is involved.
Question: does this product need refrigeration after opening if yes then please suggest some other product
- A: Refrigeration is necessary after opening on all aloe vera juice liquid supplements. We do carry some aloe vera products in capsule form that do not require refrigeration. http://www.seacoast.com/aloemaxlax/nature-s-way/100-caps/p701 http://www.seacoast.com/aloe-vera/now-foods/100-softgels-5000-mg/p3810 http://www.seacoast.com/aloe-vera-25mg/superior-source-vitamins/from-leaf-gel-200-to-1-concentrate-60/p3097
Question: does it help in stomach problems like, gas, acidity, DIGESTION, what is the dose for a women aged about 55
- This questions has not been answered yet. Be the first one!