Distributed or manufactured from Irwin Naturals. See more Irwin Naturals products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Relief From Seasonal Alergy Symptoms
- Natural & Safe
- Shrink Swollen Mucous Membrane
- Supporting A Healthy Histamine Response
- Seasonal Allergies
- Swollen Mucous Membranes
- Sore Throat
- Watery Eyes
Questions and answers:
Question: Could aller pure cause blood in my stool or back pain in and around the mid back behind the lungs and aside the spine
- A: The only warnings on this supplement are to consult with your physician if you have any medical conditions or are taking any prescription medicines. Do not take if you are under 18 or are pregnant or nursing. I do not see anything noted about any kind of adverse reactions such as the ones you are describing. Please consult with your physician to find out the cause.
Question: Is aller pure gluten free?
- A: Irwin Naturals, the manufacturer, has not tested for the presence of gluten. While they do not add gluten or gluten-containing ingredients to the Aller-Pure formula, it is possible that a trace amount of the compound may be present.