Integra-Lean | Irvingia Gabonensis (60 vcaps)*
price Price is too low to show. Add it to your cart
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
60 Vegetarian Capsules
There are a number of factors that can contribute to the accumulation of excess fat in the body. As humans age, cells in the brain becomes more resistant to Leptin, a hormone which notifies the brain that the stomach is full, thus enabling you to eat more than your body requires. Another cause is the overactive activity of the enzyme glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase, which catalyzes the conversion of glucose into triglycerides which in turn, cause the size of fat cells to increase. Now you can combat the onset of middle-age weight gain with Integra-Lean Irvingia; an all new product from Life Extension.
Integra-Lean from Life Extension utilizes the African herb Irvingia, which has been shown to help aid weight loss, and help prevent weight gain. Irvingia is believed to help suppress fat-converting enzymes and reduce carbohydrate absorption by inhibiting the amylase digestive enzyme therefore helping to reduce the amount of carbohydrates absorbed as sugars. Several clinical studies have shown Irvingia to be shockingly effective. In the last placebo-controlled human study, people taking Irvingia lost up to 28 pounds in 10 weeks without changing their diets.
- Helps Regulate Appetite
- Inhibits Fat-Conversion In The Body
- Helps Metabolize Carbs Correctly
- Decreases Leptin Resistance In The Brain
- Successful Weight Loss
- No Need to Starve On Ineffective Diets
Suggested Use: Take one capsule twice daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule
|Integra-Lean™ Irvingia gabonensis proprietary extract (seed)||150 mg||*|
APS = Amount Per Serving
*% Daily Value (%DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: rice flour, vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate, silica.
Distributed or manufactured from Life Extension. See more Life Extension products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Increasing Stamina
- Decreasing Body Fat
- Enhancing Metabolism
- Increasing Energy
- Out Of Control Appetite
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: What are the adverse effects of taking Irvingia Gabonesis fo a long term . Any medical study done ?
- A: The only warnings I see on this supplement is to not exceed the recommended dose and that if you are undergoing any treatments for any medical condition to consult with your physician before starting. Clinical studies show promising results however I do not see anything listed by the manufacturer about long term studies. African Mango (Irvingia Gabonenesis) is an all natural weight-loss aid.
Question: How many days it will take to reduce weight?
- A: Please note that results will vary from person to person. Based on impressive human clinical data that irvingia supports weight loss of over 20 pounds on average in 10 weeks.