Stimulin | Citrulline Nitric Oxide Stimulator (60 tabs)
This product has been discontinued. Seacoast recommends these excellent replacements.
Sorry! This item has been discontinued. See below.
A new approach to enhance stamina and renew energy.
Stimulin by Naturally Vitamins contains the patented nutrient and potent amino acid citrulline naturally found in watermelons. Citrulline helps increase the production of Nitric Oxide which stimulates blood flow.
Benefits of Stimulin:
- Contains the patented nutrient citrulline
- Works with the body to increase stamina
- Naturally supports healthy libido
Suggested use: Take two (2) tablets two (2) times daily.
Distributed or manufactured from Naturally Vitamins. See more Naturally Vitamins products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Increasing Stamina Restoring Libido
- Increasing Blood Flow
- Improving Circulation
- Poor Circulation
- Low Energy
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Does this product have in it, Nitro Oxide
- A: This product contains phosphorus, magnesium, calcium, and Citrulline(Nitric Oxide). Other ingredients are modified cellulose gum, cholesterol free stearic acid, silicon dioxide, magnesium silicate, and magnesium stearate.
Question: Is there any side effect of this product and any restriction for age group?
- A: Citrulline is an amino acid naturally found in watermelons. When Citrulline arrives in the blood stream it helps to increase the production of nitric oxide which is essential in stimulating blood flow to increase circulation, energy and stamina. This product is often used by athletes or those just wanting to add more energy and stamina to their day. The suggested use for this product is 2 tablets 2 x daily for Adults only. Because citrulline is created by the body, citrulline supplements are generally believed to be safe. Although, citrulline may interact with some prescriptions drugs including medications to treat hypertension or cardiovascular disease.