Spirulina is a microscopic aquatic plant that possesses many essential vitamins and nutrients, as well as antioxidant benefits. Seacoast Natural Foods' Spirulina is packed full of these important nutrients that help the body to process food, metabolize energy, and support the body's defenses against disease.
Spirulina contains high levels of beta carotene, vital for the body's immune system to function properly. It also contains high levels of GLA, an important fatty acid, that helps develop healthy brain and nervous system functions, especially in children and pregnant women. Vitamin B is also found in abdunance in Spirulina, which works to build healthy nerves and tissues in the body.
- Reduce long term health risks
- Boost body's immune system
- Aid in healthy brain development
- Boost energy levels
- Help build healthy tissues and nerves
- Naturally cleanse the body internally
4 capsules contain:
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Carbohydrates||3 g|
|Total Protein||1 g|
|Vitamin A||9000 IU|
|Spirulina Spirulina platensis||500 mg|
|Other ingredients: Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Silica.|
Distributed or manufactured from Seacoast Vitamins. See more Seacoast Vitamins products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Cleansing Colon
- Cleansing Liver
- Promoting Healing
- Enhancing Immune Function
- Cuts & Scrapes
- Toxic Build-Up
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: can yr spitulina 500mg capsule be applied on face as cleanser
- A: Though I have heard of people applying spirulina to the face, I cannot direct you in taking this product other than what is directed by the manufacturer, which is by mouth.