Slippery Elm 400 mg - 100 Caps
In addition to this herb, NOW FOODS sells a whole line of herbal products. All of our herbs are high quality, non-irradiated and purchased only from reputable sources throughout the world.
- Helps Coat And Sooth GI Tract
- Helps Relieve Symptoms Of Croupy Cough
- Helps Treat Symptoms Of Colitis
Suggested use: Take 2 capsules 1 to 3 times daily.
|Serving Size:||2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container:||50|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
|Total Carbohydrate||< 1 g||<1%*|
(Ulmus rubra) (Bark)
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule, Cellulose and Magnesium stearate (vegetable Source
Contains NO: yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, corn, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients.
Herbs Caps & Gels
Distributed or manufactured from NOW Foods. See more NOW Foods products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Helps With The Relief Of GI Inflammation
- Fighting Infection
- Croupy Cough
- Cold & Flu
- Sore Throat
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Can Slippery Elm be used as a natural alternative to Prilosec? I have heard that this is the case. Fact of fiction?
- A: Studies show that slippery elm may help settle upset stomachs as it can provide soothing response.