Primadophilus Optima (60 V-Caps)*
price Price is too low to show. Add it to your cart
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Primadophilus Optima 60 Vcaps
Primadophilus Optima is a daily probiotic for all ages and contains 35 billions (CFU) with 14 potent strains of good flora in each capsule.
Why is it important to have good flora "friendly" bacteria in your intestines?
- Creates enzymes to aid in proper digestion
- Eliminates symptoms of gas, bloating, constipation or diarrhea
- Provides strong immune system support
- Primadophilus Optima provides a broad diversity of strains commonly found in the human digestive tract
- Stress, poor diets, diarrhea and antibiotics adversely affect the micro flora so new "friendly" micro flora is necessary
Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Capsule Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 2 mg 3%
Proprietary Probiotic Blend providing 35 Billion CFU 285 mg
Lactobacillus casei - 108
Bifidobacterium longum - 135
Lactobacillus acidophilus - 122
Lactobacillus plantarum - 119
Lactobacillus rhamnosus - 111
Lactobacillus rhamnosus - 114
Bifidobacterium breve - 129
Bifidobacterium bifidum - 132
Lactococcus lactis - 136
Streptococcus thermophilus - 110
Bifidobacterium infantis - 116
Lactobacillus bulgaricus - 137
Lactobacillus salivarius - 118
Lactobacillus helveticus - 128
NutraFlora scFOS (short-chain fructooligosaccharides) 210 mg
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule daily. Keep refrigerated to maintain maximum potency.
Other Ingredients Plant-derived capsule, aqueous enteric-coating (modified cellulose, sodium alginate, stearic acid, fractionated [non-hydrogenated] coconut oil, oleic acid), magnesium stearate. May contain a minimal residual amount of milk or soy protein.
Distributed or manufactured from Nature's Way. See more Nature's Way products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Relieving Symptoms Of Poor Digestion
- Relieving Gas And Bloating
- Supporting Immune System
- Poor Diet
Compare to these: