Maitake D-fraction is a potent blend of whole Maitake mushroom powder and standardized active glycoprotein in a capsule form. Formulated for regular health maintenance supporting overall health and well being.
The tasty edible Maitake mushroom (Grifola frondosa) is widely used in soups, teas, prepared foods, and herbal formulas and tonics to promote health and long life. As the focus of many scientific studies, researchers have found that the Maitake Mushroom has many benefits including supporting healthy immune function, healthy blood glucose levels and healthy blood pressure.
Direction for Use:
Take 4 capsules daily or two capsules twice a day.
Serving Size = 4 capsules
|Maitake Mushroom Powder||600 mg||†|
Maitake Mushroom Standardized Extract
PD-Fraction® (30% active proteoglucan)
|Vitamin C||40 mg||66%|
†Daily Value not established
Dicalcium Phosphate, Cellulose, Silica.
CONTAINS NO sugar, yeast, mold, corn, salt, wheat, soy, artificial color,
dairy foods, preservatives, synthetic pesticides or fertilizers.
Distributed or manufactured from Mushroom Wisdom. See more Mushroom Wisdom products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Stimulating The Immune System
- Relieving Side Effects Of Chemotherapy
- Supporting Cardiovascular Health
- Fighting Bacterial And Viral Infections
- Aiding Digestion
- Supporting Liver Health (especially As Related To Hepatitis)
- Weakened Immune System
- Frequent Illness
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: What is the side effect of that product?
- A: Maitake mushroom is a fungus that has been consumed as food in Asai for thousands of years. Maitake mushrooms contain chemicals which may help fight tumors and boost the immune system according to WebMD. Also noted that Maitake mushroom is possibly safe for most people when taken by mouth as a medicine, but not enough is known at time about the potential side effects.Taking Maitake may interact with persons using diabetes medication and may cause blood pressure to go too low. Maitake was introduced into America in 1991 by Mike Shirota CEO of Maitake Products, Inc. Maitake D Fraction has been used to support healthy blood sugar levels, healthy blood pressure and stimulating the immune system.
Question: Can Maitake help with boosting my immune system?
A: As with any supplement, results will vary from person to person depending on a number of factors not limited to a person's unique biochemistry, current medical condition, and ailment the product is being used for. This product is suitable for regular health maintenance support for healthy people. For other purposes Maitake D-Fraction® Professional Strength is recommended.
Maitake mushroom (Grifola frondosa) is an edible tasty mushroom prized in Asia for centuries. Since the 1980s Maitake has been a subject of scientific studies, and researchers found that it supports healthy immune function, healthy blood glucose levels and healthy blood pressure.*
The active proteoglucan, often referred to as D-Fraction by scientists, is a unique beta-glucan conjugated with protein, which has been identified and isolated as a responsible substance for the potent immune-activating property of the mushroom.