Hyland's Leg Cramps with Quinine is a traditional formula that can be used for relief of symptoms such as cramps and pains in the legs and back. These symptoms are often made worse by humid weather. This product is homeopathic and works without contraindications or side effects. This product stimulates your body's natural healing response in order to relieve symptoms. Hyland's Leg Craps is absolutely safe for adults and can be used with other medications.
- Relieves Symptoms of Leg Cramps
- Helps relieve lower back pain
Suggested Use:Adults and children 12 and over: Swallow 1-2 caplets with water every 4 hours or as needed.
Active Ingredients: Cinchona Officinalis 3X, HPUS (Quinine), Viscum Album 3X, HPUS; Gnaphalium Polycephalum 3X, HPUS; Rhus Toxicodendron 6X, HPUS; Aconitum Napellus 6X, HPUS; Ledum Palustre 6X, HPUS; Magnesia Phosphorica 6X, HPUS.
If symptoms continue for more than seven days, it is recommended to seek attention from a health professional. Do not use this product if you are pregnant or sensitive to quinine. Not for use for children under the age of 12.
Distributed or manufactured from Hylands. See more Hylands products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Enhancing Immune Function
- Strengthening Veins
- Strengthening Capillaries
- Improving Skin Tone
- Increasing Blood Flow
- Spider Veins
- Heavy Legs
- Leg Cramps
- Varicose Veins
- Poor Circulation
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: I'm having a hard time manouvering around your website, i.e. a google search resulted in me finding out about the Hylands quinine product for leg cramps, but if I actually just go to www.seacoast.com, the products listed are very limited. Help in this regard would be appreciated. Also, I'm wondering if Hylands, or another manufacturer, has a pure quinine product for general inflammation as opposed to specifically for legs. My pain is primarily in my upper body. Thank you. Lorraine Thompson lorraine.thompsonshaw.ca in Vancouver, BC.
- A: Though, Hylands Leg Cramps is the only quinine product we carry at this time, it may still serve the purpose you are wanting from the supplement. Though specifically formulated for leg cramps, it may serve other purposes. Seacoast does have other products that are formulated for inflammation of all sorts. Here is one that you can take a look at. http://www.seacoast.com/seacoast-inflammation-care-pack/care-packages/p1345 To navigate through our site, you can do so by using the search bar at the top of the screen and typing in a certain product, ailment, ingredient, or something else. You can also view all the brands we carry and products within each brand by clicking on the link "Our Brands" at the upper left of the web page. I hope this information is helpful to you.