Look no further for a product that can be included in a daily beauty regime, be used in foods, and taken as a supplement to improve health. Lecithin powder, made from soy, can be used to hydrate and soften the skin. It can also be used as an alternative to fat in baked goods, soups, sauces, and other various food items.
Seacost Lecithin Powder can also be used in improving overall health. Its ingredents improve several health aspects, including liver function, digestion, reproduction, and memory. Since Lecithin is naturally produced by the body, it is safe to use.
- Can be used as part of a beauty regime
- Can be used as a fat substitute in foods
- Improves health
- Safe to use
Each 7.5 gm Contains:
Phosphatidyl Choline 1725 mg, Phosphorus 225 mg, Phosphatidyl Inositol 1050 mg, Potassium 150 mg, Phos. Ethanolamine 1500 mg, Choline* 270 mg, Essential Fatty Acids 2195 mg, Inositol* 165.mg. *Expressed as free (unbound) Choline and Inositol.
Distributed or manufactured from Seacoast Vitamins. See more Seacoast Vitamins products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Improving Memory
- Improving Focus
- Improving Circulation
- Memory Loss
- Alzheimer's Disease
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Is this soy based, or other?
- A: Thank you for your interest in Lecithin. Lecithin Powder by Seacoast is a soy-based product.
Question: Can I use that in emulsifying food
- A: It has low solubility in water but is an excellent emulsifier.
Question: is there any lecithin available that is not soy-based?
- A: We do have the sunflower lecithin soy free from Now foods available in softgels.You can view this product by using the following link: http://www.seacoast.com/sunflower-lecithin-soy-free/now-foods/1200-mg-200-softgels/p10065 Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.