Boericke & Tafel Florasone Cream is homeopathic relief of itching and inflammation from eczema, rashes, dry skin, and skin allergies. Florasone Cream is a natural alternative to cortizone and may relieve itching, eczema, inflammation, dry skin, rashes and allergies. The active ingredient is a homeopathic tincture prepared from the flowering tropical vine Cardiospermum halicacabum, a plant that has been used as a medicine in Africa and India for centuries. In a study of 833 patients with eczema, better than 4 out of 5 subjects reported improvement or remission of symptoms (inflammation, swelling, scaling, blisters/vesicles, dry skin, itching, burning and pain). It contains 10% tincture of Cardiospermum, a flowering tropical vine that has been used as a medicine in India & Africa for centuries. Florasone is prescribed by European skin specialists & family doctors for often. If you suffer from itching / inflammation from eczema, rashes, dry skin, or allergies, Florasone recommended. Florasone Cream has been clinically tested, providing relief in more than 80% of the cases tested, with no reported side effects. Florasone Cream is safe. For the temporary relief of itching & inflammation associated with minor skin irritations & rashes due to eczema, soaps, detergents, cosmetics & jewelry.
- Homeopathic relief of itching & inflammation associated with minor skin irritations and rashes due to eczema (swelling, scaling, blisters/vesicles, burning, pain), soaps, detergents, cosmetics and jewelry.
- Readily absorbed. Agreeable, natural fragrance.
- No petroleum. No perfume.
Active Ingredient (HPUS, Class N):
Distributed or manufactured from Boericke & Tafel. See more Boericke & Tafel products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Relieving Pain
- Promoting Healing
- Reducing Skin Inflammation
- Relieving Itching
- Skin Allergies
- Contact Dermatitis
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Will this help with dry skin problem on hands, mostly fingers?
- A: We do carry quite a few products to help with a variety dry skin challenges such as lotions, gels, oils, and creams. Please take a look at the following products. http://www.seacoast.com/cellfood-skin-care-oxygen-gel/lumina-health/2-oz-jar/p6984 http://www.seacoast.com/skin-therapy-lotion/nature-s-gate/18-oz/p1467 http://www.seacoast.com/sweet-almond-oil-16oz/aura-cacia/p2286