Essiac Tea Concentrate (1 quart)
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Native American Essiac Tea
Ambaya Gold’s Native American Essiac tea is hand-crafted and specially formulated in small batches true to an ancient Native American recipe.
Ambaya Gold’s Native American Essiac Tea uses Burdock Root, Sheep Sorrel, Cat’s Claw Bark, Slippery Elm Bark, and Turkish Rhubarb Root - herbs rich in vitamins A, B-complex, C, D, K, E and many trace minerals.
- Burdock Root increases circulation to the skin to help cleanse the epidermal tissues while eliminating toxins from the blood and lymphatic system
- Sheep Sorrel is rich in chlorophyll, which is shown to increase oxygen content in the blood. Combined with potassium oxalate, sheep sorrel may help to strengthen the immune system
- Cat’s Claw supports digestive and upper respiratory health and the immune system
- Slippery Elm Bark helps to protect membrane linings in the joints and can provide anti-inflammatory support
- Turkish Rhubarb Root is a great detoxifier
Benefits may include:
- Overall system tune-up and energizer
- Helps support strengthened immune system
- Assistance with overall cellular health and regeneration
- Cells nourished, hydrated & oxygenated
Suggested Use: Take 1 tablespoon twice daily, at least 30 minutes before meals. Works best if swished around in mouth for 1-2 minutes before swallowing.
Distributed or manufactured from Ambaya Gold. See more Ambaya Gold products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Maintain Strong Immune System
- Detoxify & Cleanse
- Promoting Vitality And Wellness
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Is it good for gout?
- This questions has not been answered yet. Be the first one!