There are many ailments which cause one to experience pain, and virtually everybody experiences physical pain from which they seek relief. Arthritis, fibromyalgia, sports injuries, and migraines all effect us in one way or another. We live in an age where painkillers are prescribed regularly, but are they always your best option? Recent studies reveal even low doses of baby aspirin taken regularly can increase occurrences of stomach bleeding. Other popular pain relievers are associated with liver and kidney malfunctions. A great alternative to these is Curamin, the natural and nutritive supplement that helps defeat pain.
Why Curamin? Curamin has been found to help people suffering from a wide variety of various pains; from arthritis, to migraines, bursitis, and pain conditions resulting from accidents or injuries, many have attributed their pain-free days to this spectacular product. Curamin does more for your body than alleviate pain. Containing boswellia and nattokinase, Curamin works with your body to boost inflammation response enabling your body to respond to stressors naturally. Curamin also contains DLPA, or dl-phenylalanine, an amino acid which helps increase serotonin levels in the brain. Curamin's main ingredient, curcumin, is a component of the well renown spice tumeric, known for its potent antioxidant activity and anti-inflammatory effects. Moreover, Curamin is nontoxic, is gentle on the body, and is believed to help defend the body against the development of cancer.
- Works Within The Body Quickly
- Pain Relief
- No Known Side Effects
- May Be Taken In Conjunction To Other Pain Therapies
- Increases Levels Of Serotonin In The Brain
- All Natural
- Pain Relief From A Variety Of Causes
- Comparable To Phenocane
Suggested use: Take 3 capsules daily, or as needed. May take as one capsule three times daily.
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Proprietary EP612 Complex:
Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) Gum Resin Extract (BosPure) standardized to contain >70% Total Organic and boswellic acid with AKBA >10%, with less than 5% beta-boswellic acids,Curcumin (curcuma longa) Rhizome Extract (BCM-95) enhanced with turmeric essential oils and standardized for curcuminoid complex (curcumin, demethoxycucumin and bisdemethoxycurcumin), Nattokinase
APS = Amount Per Serving
*% Daily Value (%DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable cellulose capsules), vegetable source magnesium stearate, and silicon dioxide.
Contains Soy (less than 5 parts per million).
Distributed or manufactured from EuroPharma. See more EuroPharma products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Relieving Pain
- Soothing Muscles
- Reducing Swelling
- Reducing Inflammation
- Nerve Pain
- Joint Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Questions and answers:
Question: What stomach problems ?
- A: Curamin has been found to help people suffering from a wide variety of various pains; from arthritis, to migraines, bursitis, and pain conditions resulting from accidents or injuries, many have attributed their pain-free days to this spectacular product. Curamin is nontoxic and gentle on the body, and is believed to help defend the body against the development of cancer.
Question: Can this be taken while pregnant?
A: If pregnant or nursing, please consult with your physician before using.
Europharma's Curamin is an award winning formula, all ingredients established in human studies for safety and effectiveness, and does not interfere with stomach, liver, or kidney function.
Question: what about taking this product with High Blood Pressure medications
- A: Though Curamin is safe and natural, it is always best to consult with your physician when introducing new supplements to your return espcially if you are currently on prescription medication, as with any supplement.
Question: can you give this safly to dogs?
- A: For the possible use and dosage for your dog, please consult with their veterinarian.
Question: what is the different between CuraMed which i am taking and Curamin
- A: Curamin not only has Curcumin BCM-95 which is 10 times stronger than than plain curcumin for super absorption it has boswellia also a anti-flammatory compound. DLPA is used to maximize the effects of endorphins and enkephalins, the body's own powerful pain reliever. This formula also uses nattokinase which boosts healthy circulation and balances the fibrinogen levels in the body which has a direct impact on muscle pain. Curamed is a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory product which supports the immune system, liver,brain,heart,and protects cells from oxidative stress and free radicals.
Question: can the ingredients in curamin cause kidney stones?
- A: The ingredients in this Curamin supplement are clinically studied and are considered safe. Curamin does not interfere with stomach, liver or kidney function.