All Natural Gainer - Chocolate (3.3lbs)
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
All Natural Gainer Chocolate 3.3 lbs. (1512g)
- 25 Grams Of Complete Protein
- Hormone And BSE Free
- Contains 5 Probiotics
Suggested use: Add one serving (2 scoops) to 8-10 ounces of water, skim milk, whole milk or your favorite beverage and shake for 30-60 seconds. Use a serving once a day, or 1/2 of a serving 2-3 times a day.
|Serving Size: 2 Scoops (approx. 84 grams)|
|Servings Per Container: 18|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories From Fat||60|
|Total Fat||7 g||11%|
|Saturated Fat||2 g||10%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|Total Carbohydrates||49 g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
|Omega-3 Blend (Algae Source of DHA & EPA)||32 mg||†|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Typical Amino Acid Profile
Per 84 g - 2 Scoop
|Aspartic Acid||2810 mg|
|Glutamic Acid||4410 mg|
The Protein Blend in All Natural Gainer contains the following supportive immunofactors:
Other ingredients; Natural Protein Optimizer [ultra-filtered, low temperature processed whey protein concentrate (milk), instantized calcium caseinate (milk), crossflow microfiltered whey protein isolate (milk), micellar casein (milk), soy lecithin & Digest-All AP (a vegan enzyme blend)], maltodextrin, Opti-Fat [sunflower oil, soy lecithin, medium chain triglycerides, omega-3 oil (from algae), Conjugated linoleic acid], fructose, dutch-process cocoa, Vitafiber (isomalto-oligosaccharide), natural chocolate flavors, TreLEAfia (stevia leaf extract, trehalose, and monk fruit extract) and salt.
Contains milk and soy.
Contains NO: egg, peanut, tree nut, fish, shellfish, wheat, gluten or yeast.
Distributed or manufactured from Metabolic Response Modifiers. See more Metabolic Response Modifiers products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Managing Weight Gain
- Maintaining Healthy Lean Muscle Mass
- Protein Deficiency
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Is this product have any side effects...or it can be use by under 18 years...?????
- A: There are no side effects noted or warnings against taking with any medical condition. Most supplements unless otherwise stated are formulated for adults ages 18 and over. For the possible use and dosage for someone under the age of 18, please consult with a physician.
Question: I am thin, 1)how many jars do I need to add up 8-10kg? 1b) how soon will it start working? 2)After gaining the desired weight, can I discontinue? 2b)will that above return me to my original thin stage? 3)I will like you to confirm if it doesn't have any effect on my. organs especially kidney? Or any side effects if any 4)Do you import to Nigeria?
- This questions has not been answered yet. Be the first one!
Question: Is it safe for use by Type 1 disbetics
- A: All Natural Weight Gainer is a formula that helps add useful calories for those looking to increase or maintain lean body mass. Weight Gainer is high in protein with 25 grams per serving and also includes 6 gm of sugar per serving (equalling approx 1 and 1/2 teaspoons of sugar per serving). MRM's whey protein complex includes all the essential amino acids to enhance lean muscle growth. All Natural Gainer contains a unique carbohydrate complex consisting of glucose polymers (95% sugar free) and "low glycemic index" fructose. The American Diabetes Association suggests nutritional therapy as an integral component of Diabetes management. A healthy diet can help prevent, control and is some cases reverse diabetes.
Question: tines products are more expensive.
- A: This supplement is available for as low as $29.43.