Chestal - Honey Cough and Chest Congestion (6.7.oz)
Show me Seacoast Direct prices. Learn more...
Boiron Cough and Chest Congestions 6.7 oz
Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold; helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive. Safe and natural, with no side effects, Chestal treats all kinds of coughs, does not interact with other medications, does not contain stimulants, non-drowsy, great honey taste, honey and sugar base soothes the throat.
Soothe coughing and chest congestion with Boiron Honey Chestal Cough Syrup. Each dose helps to break up chest congestion, soothe dry coughing, and help to improve coughing associated with a chest cold. It also contains honey, which helps to relieve a sore throat.
Boiron Chestal Cough Syrup is natural with a pleasant taste. It is pasturized, which makes it safe for anyone over the age of two.
- Soothes coughing
- Breaks up chest congestion
- Contains honey
- Antimonium tartaricum 6C
- Bryonia alba 3C
- Coccus cacti 3 C
Drosera rotundifolia 3C
- Pulsatilla 6 C
- Rumex crispus 6C
- Spongia tosta 3C
- Sticta pulmonaria 3C
Distributed or manufactured from Boiron. See more Boiron products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Enhancing Immune Function
- Improving Digestion
- Fighting Infection
- Reducing Gum Inflammation
- Cold & Flu
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Is this safe for people with Celiac disease?
- A: There are no direct warnings on this product if you have celiac disease however if you concerned about this product affecting it, please consult with your physician.
Question: Is Chestal safe for diabetics or people with insulin resistance?
- A: Though I do not see any direct warnings on this supplement against people with any sort of diabetes, it is always recommended that one consults with their physician first when they have any medical conditions.
Question: Is this cough medicine really safe to take while I'm on Celexa? And also, do you have cough drops and pain relievers that you sell?
- A: We suggest you consult with your physician before making any decisions to use this supplement with pharmaceutical drugs. We do offer Soothing Pine Cough Drops (16 ct) by A Vogel made with fresh wildcrafted pine buds! http://www.seacoast.com/soothing-pine-cough-drops/a-vogel/16-ct/p9592 We also offer Zyflamend Wholebody Bonus Pack (150 gelcaps) by New Chapter Nutrition. Zyflamend is made with 10 natural herbs and spices to promote relief from pain and inflammation. http://www.seacoast.com/zyflamend-wholebody-bonus-pack/new-chapter-nutrition/150-gelcaps/p10062
Question: Does Chestal interact with patients on coumadinwarfarin therapy?
- A: Thank you for your interest in Chestal Honey. It is always best to consult with your physician when taking other medication to find out any interactions that could occur.