Pumpkin Oil 1000 mg 100 Gels
Long before we knew them as pumpkin seeds, Native American civilizations referred to these nutrient dense seeds as Cucurbita. As a natural source of essential fatty acids, protein, amino acids and trace minerals, pumpkin seeds were one of our nation
Distributed or manufactured from NOW Foods. See more NOW Foods products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Relief For Bladder Irritation
- Shrinking Prostate Gland
- Irritated Bladder
- Benign Prostate Hyperplasia (BPH)
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: is there a different from the pumpkin seed oil for men or weomen
- A: This product can be used by both men and women.
Question: What is the ratio of omega 3 6 oils in your pumpkin seed oil soft gels?
- A: Typical fatty acids in 1000mg Saturated Fat: 19.67% Polyunsaturated Fat: 47.65% Monounsaturated Fat: 32.51% Polyunsaturates will be mostly your Omega-6's. Not a rich source of Omega-3's (0.27%).
Question: Died it interfere with any medications?
- A: I do not see any warnings indicated on this supplement however it is always a good idea to let your physician know what supplements you are adding to your routine when taking any medication or having any medical conditions.