Prostate Support (180 softgel)
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Prostate Support (Support Prostate Health) - 180 Gels
NOW® Prostate Support is a synergistic formulation of the most potent and effective standardized herbs. Saw Palmetto and Stinging Nettle Root extract have been shown in European studies to support prostate function. We have provided additional nutritional support with Pumpkin Seed Oil, Zinc, Vitamin B-6 and Lycopene.
- Supports Healthy Prostate
- Standardized Saw Palmetto, Stinging Nettle & Lycopene
- Gluten Free
Suggested use: Take 2 softgels 1 to 2 times daily with food.
|Serving Size:||2 Softgels|
|Servings Per Container:||90|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%*|
|Vitamin B-6 (from Pyridoxine HCl)||10 mg||500%|
|Zinc (from Zinc Gluconate)||15 mg||100%|
Saw Palmetto Extract (Berry) (Serenoa repens)
(min.85% Fatty Acids)
|Stinging Nettle Root Extract (Urtica dioca)||300 mg||†|
|Pumpkin Seed Oil||1 g (1,000 mg)||†|
|Lycopene (LYC-O-MATO®, Natural Tomato Extract)||3 mg||†|
Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish or shellfish ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
LYC-O-MATO® is a registered trademark of LycoRed Natural Products Ltd.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening. Please Recycle.
Distributed or manufactured from NOW Foods. See more NOW Foods products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Helps Decrease Episodes Of Nocturia (Nighttime Urination)
- Exerts Anti-Inflammatory Effects
- Helps Improve Urinary Tract Function
- Frequent Urination
- Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy (BPH)
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: blood pressure medicine
- A: As with any supplement, it is always best to consult with your physician when introducing a new supplement to your routine, especially if you have any medical conditions or are taking any prescription drugs.