Allergy Research Group - Nutricology
Ox Bile 500mg 100 capsules
Ox Bile by Nutricology supports healthy digestion and improves the breakdown and absorption of fats and nutrients in the small intestines. Bile is produced in the liver and then stored in the gall bladder. It is secreted into the small intestines where it works to help break down fats and improve absorption of them into the body's systems. The human body produces its own bile. However, sometimes the body is not producing enough bile to adequately digest foods and cleanse the body of dangerous toxins that can build up. You might notice a bile production deficiency if you are experiencing symptoms such as constipation or tan colored stool. The exciting news is that a very beneficial product called Ox Bile by Nutricology can help when dealing with digestive problems that are linked to a lack of healthy bile production.
Ox Bile is derived from a bovine source and is freeze dried to maintain its optimal biological activity. It can be taken as a very effective supplement to aid in liver health and improve overall digestion and nutrition absorption. Bile production is extremely important in proper digestion as well as the effective flushing out of toxins from the body. Maximize your health today with Ox Bile by Nutricology.
- Improves digestion
- Aids in absorption of fats and nutrients
- Promotes the cleansing of toxins from the body
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule three times daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, cellulose, L-leucine.
Distributed or manufactured from NutriCology. See more NutriCology products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Promotes The Cleansing Of Toxins From The Body
- Aids In Absorption Of Fats And Nutrients
- Improves Digestion
- Digestion Problems
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Wondering if you would recommend this product if I no longer have a gallbladder? I eat alot of nuts and coconut oil for health but now I'm wondering if this type of food is hurting me because of the fat content. I am about 20 lbs overweight at age 54 and I have alot of belly fat which I can't get rid of. Should I take OX Bile?
- A: Please consult with your physician first as they can best advise if you can take due to your gallbladder being removed. I do not see any direct warnings on this supplement though.
Question: should i take this product if i do n ot have a gallbladdera nd am always tired even though i get plenty of rest and eat healthy. ii take a one a day vitamin but i still seem tired all the time
- A: I am sorry to hear about your challenges and you being tired often. I do not see any direct warnings on this product however it is always recommended that people consult with their physician before adding a new supplement to their routine if they have any medical conditions or are taking any prescription medications.