Delta-Fraction Tocotrienols 50 mg (75 softgels)
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Allergy Research Group - NutriCology -Delta-Fraction Tocotrienols 50 mg (75 softgels)
Delta-Fraction Tocotrienols contains tocotrienols from annatto beans and is free of tocopherols. Among tocotrienols, the delta-fraction has shown superb potential for maintaining healthy levels of cholesterol and triglycerides, increasing blood level of coenzyme Q10, regulating metabolic functions, and supporting endothelial functions.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, 1 or 2 softgels one or two times daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Other ingredients: Rice bran oil, gelatin, glycerin, water.
This nutrient is of the highest quality and purity obtainable, and does not contain preservatives, diluents, or artificial additives.
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug administration. The product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Distributed or manufactured from NutriCology. See more NutriCology products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Regulating Metabolic Functions
- Increasing Blood Level Of Coenzyme Q10
- Supporting Endothelial Functions
- Maintaining Healthy Levels Of Cholesterol And Triglycerides
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: What is the expiration date of NutriCology -Delta-Fraction Tocotrienols 50 mg (75 softgels)
- A: Currently we are out of stock of this product however if you would like to order, please let us know and we can provide an Estimated date of arrival. Fresh shipments typically have a long expiration date.