Pea Protein (2 lbs)
Show me Seacoast Direct prices. Learn more...
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Pea Protein - 2 lbs.
Non-GMO Vegetable Protein 100% Pure, Unflavored High in Branched Chain Amino Acids Allergen-Free, Soy & Dairy Free High Solubility, Easy to Digest Vegetarian Product All Natural - No Aspartame, No Sucralose, No Acesulfame-K
Peas are well known for being a rich source of highly bioavailable protein. Additionally, they are free of common allergens. Collectively, this makes pea protein an ideal source of post-workout nutrition for athletes who may have difficulty supplementing with other types of protein.
- NOW® Sports Pea Protein is a Non-GMO vegetable protein isolate that contains an impressive 28 grams of easily-digested protein.
- Each 1 scoop (33 g) serving typically contains over 4,800 mg of branched chain amino acids, and over 2,000 mg of L-Arginine.
- NOW® Sports Pea Protein is 100% pure and natural, unflavored, and mixes easily into your favorite beverages.
- NOW® Sports is dedicated to manufacturing a line of effective and natural sports nutrition products to fuel the diverse nutritional needs of today's athletes. Our product quality, safety and effectiveness are guaranteed. Our professional staff of product formulators includes nutritionists, scientists, chemists and medical personnel, some of whom are athletes themselves, and all of whom are dedicated to developing outstanding natural formulations.
- We manufacture our products under strict GMPs. Our Quality Assurance and Quality Control teams test our products to ensure that they meet specifications. We have tested our products to be free of banned substances.
Ingredient: 100% Pure Non-GMO Pea Protein Isolate[from yellow pease (Pisum sativum)]. Allergen-Free.
- No Soy
- Mixes Easily, Smooth Texture, Superior taste
- With Branched Chain Amino Acids
|Serving Size:||1 Level Scoop (33 g)|
|Servings Per Container:||about 27|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
TYPICAL AMINO ACID PROFILE
(example) (per serving)**
|Essential Amino Acids||mg Per 33 g Serving|
|Non-Essential Amino Acids|
|** subject to natural variability|
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
Distributed or manufactured from NOW Foods. See more NOW Foods products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Vegetarian/Vegan Formula
- All Natural
- Low Energy
- Vitamin Deficency
- Low Carb Diet
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: The question is, where can I pick it up? I live in Montreal and would like to go pick up pea protein myself. Mona Dalbec514.767.9692
- A: Well well Pea Protein on our webite and do ship to Canada.