Astaxanthin is a powerful antioxidant that naturally occurs in the carotenoid pigment. It works to effectively protect the body against lipid peroxidation and oxidative damage of LDL-cholesterol. It also protect cell membranes, cells, and tissues throughout the body.
Astaxanthin provides vital antioxidant protection from damaging free radicals. It promotes overall health, slows the aging process, and prevents against multiple diseases such as cancer and heart disease.
- Antioxidant protection
- Protects against lipid peroxidation
- Protects cells
Serving Size: 1 Softgels
Serving Per Container: 60
|Calories from Fat||4.5%|
BioAstin Natural Astaxanthin
(from Haematoccus pluyialis Extract)
|Other Ingredient: Safflower Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, Purified Water, Yellow Beeswax, Lecithin|
Astaxanthin enhances the function of the Immune System.*
Astaxanthin possesses potent Antioxidant properties (under some conditions its Antioxidant properties are greater than those of either Beta-Carotene and Vitamin E): *
- Astaxanthin quenches Hydroxyl Free Radicals.*
- Astaxanthin scavenges Peroxyl Free Radicals. *
- Astaxanthin quenches Singlet Oxygen Free Radicals (it is approximately ten times more potent at quenching Singlet Oxygen than Beta-Carotene but is not as potent as Lycopene or Gamma-Carotene in quenching Singlet Oxygen).*
- Astaxanthin is a Cell Membrane surface Antioxidant. This means that it can quench Free Radicals on the surface of Cell Membranes before they penetrate the Cell Membrane and penetrate into Cells.)*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease.
Distributed or manufactured from Seacoast Vitamins. See more Seacoast Vitamins products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Lowering Cholesterol
- Improving Circulation
- Increasing HDL Levels
- Improving Skin Tone
- Heart Attack
- Heart Disease
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: How can i get it shipped to eldoret KENYA
- This questions has not been answered yet. Be the first one!
Question: does having an alcoholic drink any effect on astaxanthin?
- A: Most supplements should be taken with water unless otherwise directed by the manufacturer on the label.
Question: does having an alcoholic drink during the day have any effect on astaxanthin?
- A: There are not any alcohol warnings on this product.
Question: Any conflict between Coq10 100mg and astaxanthin 2mg?
- A: There are no listed warnings against using astaxanthin with Coq10.