Alpha Lipoic Acid (120 Vcap 250 mg)
Show me Seacoast Direct prices. Learn more...
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Alpha Lipoic Acid 250 mg - 120 Vcaps®
Universal Antioxidant High Potency* Vegetarian Formula Alpha Lipoic Acid is a versatile water and fat soluble metabolic antioxidant. It is a potent free radical quencher and aids other vitamins in their antioxidant activities. Alph Lipoic is commonly used to support healthy nerve function as well as turning glucose (blood sugar) into energy.
- Supports Glutathione Production
- Free Radical Scavenger
- Helps Maintain Optimal Blood Sugar Levels
Suggested use: Take 1 capsule daily.
|Serving Size:||1 Veg Capsule|
|Servings Per Container:||60|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||250 mg||†|
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening. Please Recycle.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Distributed or manufactured from NOW Foods. See more NOW Foods products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Supporting Nerve Function
- Boosting Energy
- Alzheimer's Disease
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Will taking Alpha Lipoic help with my neuropathy?
- A: Alpha Lipoic Acid helps support nerve function throughout the body and commonly used for those who suffer from neuropathy. Alpha Lipoic alone may not be enough to support symptoms associated with neuropathy. A combination of B vitamins for nervous system support, alpha lipoic acid and boswellia to assist with inflammation provides a unique combination. Healthy Feet & Nerves by Europharma (Terry Naturally) provides an outstanding product for neuropathy and voted Best New Product in 2012 by Vitamin Retailer Magazine. Click here to learn more.