Lemon Balm Force (30 softgels)*
Show me Seacoast Direct prices. Learn more...
price Price is too low to show. Add it to your cart
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Supercritical Lemon Balm Supports Alertness, Focus, and a Healthy Mood
New Chapter delivers the wisdom of whole food. Using only solvent-free methods, including supercritical CO2 extraction, our natural Force extracts guarantee the fullest spectrum of beneficial phytonutrients in their natural profile.
Lemon Balm Side Benefits:
- Lemon Balm acts as an antioxidant, helping to protect against oxidative stress and support the immune system.
- The full spectrum of beneficial compounds found in Lemon Balm Force is delivered using a supercritical extraction, whole-food approach to herbal supplementation.
- Lemon Balm Force supports a healthy mood, calm, and well-being by supporting alertness and focus.
- Full Spectrum ratio of 11.7 to 1
- 1 softgel is equal to 3,500 mg of Lemon Balm
Directions: Take 1 softgel daily with food.
Lemon Balm Force
Serving Size: 1 softgel
|Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) (leaf) hydroethanolic extract||200 mg|
|Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) (leaf) supercritical extract||100 mg|
|Total fat||5 g||8%|
*Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: Extra virgin olive oil and yellow beeswax.
Capsule: Gelatin (Halal), vegetable glycerine, water, and carob.
Naturally gluten free.
Distributed or manufactured from New Chapter Nutrition. See more New Chapter Nutrition products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Supporting A Healthy Mood
- Maintaining Focus And Clarity
- Providing Protection Against Oxidative Stress
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: What is the Botanical name names in Indian languages ( hindi, Sanskrit, Malayalam)
A: I'm not sure if I'm understanding your questions perfectly. The botanical name for lemon balm is Melissa officinalis.
Hindi (3) pathorchur, amroda, patharchur
Malayalam (3) iribeli, kannikkurka, panikkurkaa
Sanskrit (6) karpuravalli, modayanti, parnayavani, pashanabheda, pashanabhedi, silabhedha
Question: Does it work after taking just one or is it something that has to build up in your system? And...will it help me to fall asleep and stay asleep?
- A: Results will vary from person to person so I can't give you specifics as to when you should expect to feel results. Unfortunately this product is not listed as a sleeping aid but is used for mood support, to help calm, as well as to help maintain focus and clarity.
Question: Hello, Is Lemon Balm Force bad for the liver?
- A: Lemon Balm in general is good for flushing toxins from liver, lymph and kidneys. According to the Global Healing Center "Animal studies have found that lemon balm is effective at protecting the liver from some of the negative effects of an unhealthy diet. Lemon balm also supports the liver's production of two important antioxidants, glutathione and superoxide dimutase". Lemon Balm has numerous benefits including, improving skin, providing a feeling of calm, supporting healthy blood sugar levels and more.