Green Lipped Mussel Capsules (1500 mg - 90 caps)
Sorry! This item has been discontinued. See below.
Green Lipped Mussel from New Zealand is a unique shellfish providing extraordinary Omega-3 fatty acids and other components supporting healthy connective tissue and joint function. Green Lipped Mussel naturally contain high potency glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate, hyaluronic acid, amino acids and naturally chelated minerals. To further support joint health, this product includes 300 mg of alfalfa leaf, a mineral-rich herb, and 3 mg of cinnamon oil, which preserves the delicate constituents of green-lipped mussel.
NutraOrigin's Green-Lipped Mussel is free of allergens such as wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy, and dairy - and contains no artificial colors, sweeteners, or preservatives. However, it is not recommended for people with shellfish allergies.
Suggested Adult Use:
As a dietary supplement take three (3) capsules with food twice daily until results occur. Then reduce to 3 capsules daily with food. Daily dose may be divided throughout the day or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Green Lipped Mussel Benefits:
- Promoting healthy joint function
- Supporting strong flexible ligaments and tendons
- Decreasing joint pain and discomfort
Green Lipped Mussel
Serving Size: 3 capsules
|Perna canaliculus (Green-Lipped Mussel)||1500 mg (1.5 g)||*|
|Alfalfa Leaf||300 mg||*|
|Cinnamon Oil||3 mg||*|
*Daily Value Not Established. Percent of daily value based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Why Green-Lipped Mussel is Superior
- Freeze-dried to preserve the integrity of the finished product, ensuring all bioactives are fresh and stable
- Safety assured: made with New Zealand Greenshell mussels, whose production adheres to New Zealand's stringent monitoring program
Distributed or manufactured from NutraOrigin. See more NutraOrigin products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Reducing Joint Pain And Discomfort
- Promoting Improved Mobility
- Supporting Healthy Connective Tissue
- Sore And Stiff Joints
- Joint Pain
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Does this product help inflammation..approve by IFO is it rnteric coatedeeenteric co
Question: Why is green lipped muscle better than krill oil in reduction of joint pain?
Question: What is the doseage for green lip mussel for large dog
- A: Please confide in your pet's veterinarian as they can discuss the possible use and dosage of this green lippid mussell supplement for your dog and any safety measures, if any, that may need to be followed.