1.2 g (1,200 mg) Fruit Concentrate
Nature's Way Cranberry Concentrate works to support a healthy urinary tract. This potent blend of cranberry solids is free from calories and sugar, but full of the healing effects of natural cranberries.
Cranberries have been found to help treat and prevent urinary tract infections. They work to reduce the adherance of bacteria to cells, which can reduce the development of infection. Use all-natural cranberry extract for your urinary tract health.
- Supports healthy urinary function
- Helps treat and prevent urinary tract infections
Suggested Use: Take 2 to 4 tablets per day, with food.
Each Tablet Contains:
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||30 mg|
|Cranberry Fruit Concentrate (Vaccinium macrocarpon)||1.2 g|
|Other ingredients: silicon dioxide, cellulose, malic acid, micro-cellulose coating, vegetarian stearic acid, vegetarian magnesium stearate and citric acid.|
Free of : Yeast, milk or other dairy products, corn, wheat, gluten, rice, rye, starch, di-calcium phosphate, flavoring, preservatives, coloring or animal by-products.
Distributed or manufactured from Nature's Life. See more Nature's Life products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Cleansing Urinary Tract
- Relieving Water Retention
- Fighting Infection
- Relieving Incontinence
- Kidney Infections
- Urinary Tract Infections
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: sirve para las personas que el rin le crea mucho fosfato
- This questions has not been answered yet. Be the first one!
Question: Please tell the Side effects conrtraindications
- A: Each tablet provides as much cranberry fruit solids as 2 full ounces of cranberry juice cocktail with no artificial sweeteners, colors, or flavors. There are no warnings or contradictions indicated on this supplement.