PhytoEstrogen (120 caps)
This product is not available.
Seacoast recommends an excellent replacement. Click here.
Sorry! This item has been discontinued. See below.
This product contains a special blend of soy extract, MexiYam (Mexican yam root), Dong Quai root, and Black Cohosh root. Soybeans are rich in naturally-occurring phytoestrogens, or plant estrogenic hormones called isoflavones. Two of the most important isoflavones are genistein and daidzein.
Isoflavones are attracting a great deal of attention for their many long-term health benefits, including attention from the National Cancer Institute. Dong Quai and Black Cohosh are two phytoestrogen-containing herbs, and MexiYam provides the hormone precursor diosgenin. PhytoEstrogen has been found to help relieve symptoms associated with menopause such as hot flashes and irritability. It has shown to be effective hormone therapy without increasing the chances for developing cancer. Enjoy overall health and fight menopausal discomforts without inducing cancer with PhytoEstrogen by Solaray.
- Rich in isoflavones
- Promotes overall health
- Relieves menopausal symptoms
4 capsules contain:
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Non-GMO Soy (Glycine max) (bean extract) (Guaranteed 60 mg [3%] isoflavones)||2 g|
|MexiYam (Dioscorea composita)(root) (Guaranteed 7.4 mg [3.7%] disogenin)||200 mg|
|Black Cohosh (Cimicfuga racemosa) (root)||40 mg|
|Dong Quai (Angelica sinensis (root)||40 mg|
|Other ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), Magnesium Stearate, Cellulose, Ginger Root, Licorice Root, Saw Palmetto Berries and Pygeum Bark Extract.|
Distributed or manufactured from Solaray Vitamins. See more Solaray Vitamins products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Restoring Libido
- Reducing Inflammation
- Restoring Hormonal Balance
- Relieving Hot Flashes
- Improving Fertility
- Hot Flashes
- Nervous Tension
- Mood Swings
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Breast Cancer
- Hormonal Imbalances
- Night Sweats
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: how about skin tone?
- A: Thank you for contacting us about PhytoEstrogen. This product can help promote overall health and may help with menopausal symptoms. To find out if this product can help with skin tone as well, please consult with your physician.
Question: I have ansiety and depresion Im takeing five diferent kind of medicine antidepresives am a good candidate to take this medicine
- A: As with any supplement, it is always recommended to consult with your physician especially if you are taking prescription drugs or if you have any medical conditions. They can advise best if this product will mix safely with the prescriptions you are already taking.