Estrotone (120 softgels)*
This item has been discontinued and replaced by New Chapter. The new and improved formula requires only 1 vegetarian capsule daily targeting a holistic path to wellness before, during, and after menopause. Click Here to View New and Improved Estrotone by New Chapter
Sorry! This item has been discontinued. See below.
Estrotone by New Chapter combines multiple well known supportive nutrients promoting optimal hormonal balance and wellness.
Contains Black Cohosh, Vitex, Schizandra, Rosemary, Evening Primrose and Ginger.
Suggested use: Take one softgel two times daily with food.
- Healthy Hormone Transition
- Herbal Menopause Support
- Supports Normal Sexual Function
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
|Evening Primrose Oil (Oenothera biemnis) (seed) supercritical extract||200 mg||*|
|Schizandra (wu-wei-zi) (berry) extract (2% schizandrins - 3.2 mg)||160 mg||*|
|Ginger (rhizome) 27 mg supercritical extract (30% pungent compounds - 8.1 mg, 8% zingiberene - 2.1 mg) and 23 mg ethanolic extract (3% pungent compounds - 0.7 mg)||50 mg||*|
|Black Cohosh (root and rhizome) extract (8% triterpene glycosides- 3.2 mg)||40 mg||*|
|Chaste Tree (Vitex agnus-castus) (berry) extract (0.6% auntubin - 0.2 mg) (0.5% agnuside- 0.2 mg)||40mg||*|
|Rosemary (leaf) supercritical extract (23% total phenolic antioxidants - 2.3 mg||10mg||*|
APS = Amount Per Serving
*% Daily Value (%DV) not established.
Other ingredients: Extra-virgin olive oil, maltodextrin, yellow beeswax and organic sunflower oil.
Capsule:Gelatin (Halal), vegetable glycerine, water and carob. Naturally gluten free.
Our premium softgel capsules are prepared without any chemical solvents and are BSE free.
Distributed or manufactured from New Chapter Nutrition. See more New Chapter Nutrition products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Restoring Libido
- Regulating Hormones
- Restoring Hormonal Balance
- Relieving Hot Flashes
- Relieving Irritability
- Hot Flashes
- Nervous Tension
- Mood Swings
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Breast Cancer
- Hormonal Imbalances
- Night Sweats
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Loved your story. I became a veraiegtan 20 years ago. (I'm from Texas, so it wasn't easy. HaHa!) The only way I knew I was going through menopause was that I stopped having a period. I had no symptoms whatsoever. I attribute most of that to my diet. Some people say it's hereditary, and I say, NO WAY! My mother had a horrible time with menopause. I say it's being a veraiegtan. Now, I'm trying to become a vegan, and am doing pretty good, although not perfect.I hooked up with you on Twitter, and I'm glad I did. I really enjoyed your website.
Question: Newly going through posmienepaure at 48 I am voracious in understanding what is happening to me 3-4 hot flashes an hour 24 hours a day, huge memory problems, inability to sleep, unbelievably irratable and more I had no idea what to expect! And trying to determine the right course of action well when you become a different person within a year I am now having to figure out who I am and what to do with my new old body and mental health and now need to really address maintenance for myself. So I will anxiously be awaiting what you have to share!
Question: Do you have anything that would help ,yet be safe for trandgender people in assisting growth of breasts tissue.Thank you again.Charlott
Question: can you take estrotone while on a very low dose of estrodial and progesterone. Since I am still symtomatic while on hormones, I would like more relief without increasing the hormones. Since my ultimate goal is to transition off all hormones, I would like to try estrotone to help transition me to not using hormones.and so I would like to try estrotone to help in that process. Please note that I had tried going off hormones and since I had a terrible time, I was forced to return to the hrt.
- A: I am sorry to hear of your challenges. The warnings on this supplement are as follows: As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your health care practitioner of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, considering pregnancy, taking birth control pills, or have experienced severe or excessive uterine bleeding, you should consult your health care practitioner prior to using this product. Persons with gallstones should consult their health care practitioner prior to use . Please note that your physician is best suited to answer this questions as they are familiar with your medical history and your medication.
Question: Would you also recommend mood take care along with the estrotone?
- A: Since it seems as if you are taking prescription medicines, it is recommended to consult with your physician first before starting. St. John’s Wort is not recommended for children, or for women who are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy. Although phototoxicity in humans is rare, fair skinned individuals should avoid excessive exposure to sunlight when using St. John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum). May potentiate pharmaceutical MAO-inhibitors. Use of Hypericum perforatum with pharmaceutical antiretrovirals such as protease inhibitors, non-nuclease reverse transcriptase inhibitors, and other drugs that are similarly metabolized (such as birth control pills, digoxin, cyclosporine, blood thinners, chemotherapy drugs, asthma medications or drugs relating to the treatment of HIV) is not recommended and should be done only under the direct supervision of one’s physician. Other potential side effects may include gastrointestinal symptoms, dizziness, tiredness, and mild allergic reactions (skin rash).