Allergy Research Group - NutriCology -Quercetin Bioflavonoids (100 Vcaps)
Quercetin extracted from a non-citrus source and other bioflavonoids extracted from lemon are found in the classical bioflavonoid group of nutritional supplements.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, 1 or 2 capsules one to three times daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, cellulose, L-leucine.
These nutrients are of the highest quality and purity obtainable, free of all common allergens (antigens), and do not contain preservatives, diluents, or artificial additives.
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.
Distributed or manufactured from NutriCology. See more NutriCology products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- May Favorably Modulate The Immune System
- Provides Nutritional Support For The Vascular System
- Helping Stabilize Cell Membranes
- Supporting The Integrity Of Mast Cells
- May Also Be Helpful For Prostate Health
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: does this antioxidant stimulate the Immune System? What about its effects on NK cells and on CD3, CD4 and CD18?
- This questions has not been answered yet. Be the first one!