Quercetin 300 (60 Vcaps)
Show me Seacoast Direct prices. Learn more...
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Allergy Research Group - NutriCology -Quercetin 300 (60 Vcaps)
This formulation incorporates the highest potency quercetin available, derived from a non-citrus, hypoallergenic plant source, and stabilized with additional antioxidants so as not to auto-oxidize (degrade spontaneously).
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, 1 or 2 capsules one to three times daily with meals, or as directed by a health practitioner.
Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, cellulose, L-leucine.
These nutrients are of the highest quality and purity obtainable, free of all common allergens (antigens), and do not contain preservatives, diluents, or artificial additives.
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.
Distributed or manufactured from NutriCology. See more NutriCology products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Provides Nutritional Support For The Vascular System
- Supporting The Integrity Of Mast Cells
- Helping Stabilize Cell Membranes
- May Favorably Modulate The Immune System
- May Also Be Helpful For Prostate Health
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Is it safe for a soon to be 9 year old who weighs 95 lbs? If so, are the dosage instructions the same as above?
- A: In follow up to your inquiry on dosage this is what the manufacturer states: "There in not much information available on the safety of quercetin for children there are however some studies regarding the use of quercetin (the dose with not stated) with Autistic Children and no adverse reactions were reported. There are no reports of overdose of quercetin taken orally. On average adverse reports have included nausea, heacache and mild tingling of the extremities but these reports are rare. If you do decide to give it to him the dose would be based on body weight thinking in terms of an adult weighing 150 lbs, a 50 pound child would take 1/3 of that."