Oralmat Drops Solution (10 ml liquid)*
Allergy Research Group - NutriCology -Oralmat Drops Solution (10 ml liquid)
Trigger your immune system. Oralmat® contains a gluten-free, activated extract of Secale cereale (rye) in which are found phytoestrogens, genistein, matairesinol, beta-1,3-glucan, coenzyme Q10 and squalene. The active constituents have immunomodulatory, estrogenic, steroidal and antioxidant properties, and are also involved in cellular energy production. Oralmat helps to alleviate symptoms of allergies, asthma, hayfever, infections coughs, colds and sore throats.
Suggested use: Adults: As a dietary supplement, 3 drops swallowed 3 times daily, preferably taken between meals and once at bedtime, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children: As a dietary supplement, 1 drop swallowed daily, taken before bedtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Other ingredients: Purified water, natural ethanol, sorbitol, propylene glycol, ascorbic acid, polysorbate 20, benzyl alcohol, lemon essence.
This nutrient is of the highest quality and purity obtainable,and does not contain preservatives, diluents, or artificial additives.
Distributed or manufactured from NutriCology. See more NutriCology products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Superior Adaptogenic
- Supporting Immunomodulatory- Estrogenic And Antioxidant Activities
- Enhancing Energy Production Within Cells
- Active Ingredients Include Genistein- Matairesinol- Beta-1 3-glucan- Coenzyme Q10 And Squalene
Questions and answers:
Question: Hi,According to rumors, Oralmat drops solution cures asthma and COPD.What's ur take on that?
- A: It looks as if this product has been recently discontinued by the manufacturer. We do have many other supplements that may help with asthma and COPD. Please search these conditions with the search bar on the Seacoast site to find an alternative product. If you need additional assistance, please contact us at 702-508-9054 during hour business hours of 9am-6pm EST Monday-Friday.
Question: can i take the product with calcium?
- A: I do not see any warnings on these drops against taking with calcium supplements.