Biotin 500mcg (100 Tablet)
A Vitamin Supplement Necessary for Healthy Hair, Scalp and Nails. A "yeast free" high potency biotin in a vegetarian capsule. Vegetarian/Kosher Formula.
Suggested Use:Adults take one (1) tablet daily with food.
|Supplement Facts |
Serving Size:1 tablet
|*Daily Value not established.|
Other ingredients:Cellulose, stearic acid, cellulose coating, silica, magnesium stearate.
Does Not Contain: Yeast, corn, wheat, soy, gluten, milk, salt, sugar, starch, preservatives or artificial color.
Distributed or manufactured from Country Life. See more Country Life products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Scalp & Nails
- Promoting Healthy Hair
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: What does mcg stand for?
- A: Thank you for contacting us. MCG stands for micrograms.
Question: if you have osteoporosis and taking Prolia is it alright to take Biotin
- A: The warnings on this product are as follows: If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or have an upcoming surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and speak to your doctor. As a reminder, it is always best to discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
Question: IS IT PERFECT FOR BEARD GROWTH?
- A: Biotin is known to help with hair growth however it does not target hair growth in any specific area.
Question: can this be taken without doctors consultation? how much biotin does our body require each day?
- A: Thank you for your interest in Biotin 500mcg. The recommended dosage is 1 tablet daily with food. It is always best to consult your physician when introducing yourself to new supplements.
Question: it the one used for hair growth?
- A: Yes, Biotin is commonly used for hair growth and may also help with healthy nails as well.
Question: hi can you take this when using cetalapram and levthoxine
- A: The warnings on this product are as follows. If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.